I take a lot of pictures with my iPhone.
I love to edit them, add filters, crop, make collages, and play with them until I have a visual work of art. The tools on my iPhone provide me with an endless array of creative options to enhance my pictures. The only problem is, it takes time to figure out what apps to use – and which ones provide what tools.
Not everyone has time to search the internet or stalk people on Instagram and leave comments on their photos, asking “How did you do this?” Not every talented iPhone photographer has time to tutor all his fans, either.
That’s where Alli Worthington comes in with her “iPhone Photography: The Visual Guide” e-book.
She just recently published her 5$ Picture-Guide that includes the following information:
- Take quality photos with your iPhone
- Easily edit photos on the go (review of multiple photo apps)
- Post photos to your WordPress blog directly from your phone
- Back up your photos so you never lose them
- Turn your images into stories
- Create photo collages from your iPhone
- Make your images pinnable for Pinterest
- Turn videos into pinnable graphics for your blog
- Easily create visual content for your brand
- Turn iPhone photos into gifts for family and friends
- Use your iPhone camera to get organized
- Make money from your visual content
I use a lot of iPhone apps (I have 3 FULL folders full of as many photography apps as I can fit in them), I have written my own tutorials on apps that I love here on my blog, and I have been sharing daily pictures from my phone on Instagram for over a year… but I STILL learned a lot of new things reading Alli’s e-Book.
I keep my favorite iPhone photos on my Photography website for others to purchase if they like them. I guess that makes me an iPhone Photographer… and I have printed out my iPhone photos and framed them in my home (people can’t believe that almost every photo in this frame were taken and edited with only my phone):
The iPhone gives us a way to document life easily – with just a few clicks – so we don’t miss the moment. Our big DSLR cameras are wonderful, but they aren’t always readily available when something worth remembering happens.
If you are interested in improving your iPhone photo skills, I would highly suggest purchasing a copy of Alli’s visual e-book. It makes sense to utilize the technology at your fingertips so you can create treasures that will help you remember the things, people, and places you love.
Five bucks is so worth it! Get it quick, because the price goes up to $9.97 this Monday!
Disclosure: I am an affiliate for this awesome e-book, but that’s only because I heart it and truly love taking iPhone photos.